Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
14,914 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
You could contact Denon tech support as well as I am sure they would be willing to sell you a replacement. Though I would spend that money on a harmony or entry level URC product and make control of the entire system easier.

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
You could contact Denon tech support as well as I am sure they would be willing to sell you a replacement. Though I would spend that money on a harmony or entry level URC product and make control of the entire system easier.
I agree with going with a Harmony or something else. A repalcement remote for that (just guessing) would be in the $80-$100 ballpark.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Actually from past experience I would say 40-60 but still more than I would spend.

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Actually from past experience I would say 40-60 but still more than I would spend.
They can very greatly from AVR to AVR i know a replacement for my 3808 is like $80 and for the Marantz my brother has is like $100. Price will very greatly depending upon the make and model.:T

·
Registered
497 Posts
Thats why I recommend a URC based remote, the MX-450 is easy to program and definitely can access the setup menu.

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
My prolem with the Harmony is that I dont think it will access the setup menu.
I'm not sure that is true, i can access my OSD from my cable TV box remote but there is a learning curve to know what buttons do what. Also i find it easier just to pick up the AVR's remote when i have to dig around in the menu.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts