Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,
I do wanna make a home theater myself to watch movies in projector. Cause am doing for the first time So i googled alot and got some knowledge but am still not sure about the total components i need(like drivers, crossovers..etc) to get the multiplex experience . So i need a complete manual to assemble home theater. And also lookin for the drivers to meet that frequency response (20hz).
Thank you guys for reading hope i get some help :)

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well ... Being a first timer I can only suggest you to take advanced notes of everything and carefully tread your designs and engineering. Simple mistake can cause a loss of money due to purchasing the improper equipment. Getting a 5.1 surround sound multi-channel from car audio stereos is not entirely feasible due to the increased cost due to mobility.

You will not at all easily get a flat response down to 20 Hz on your first DIY project ... Though, I am currently making a recording studio setup the same way as you. I am however an engineer and that is fairly easy and fun for me.
I am able to help you to the extent where you will listen carefully to me so we won't have to go over and over the same things, should that be feasible for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts