Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 58" vizio v series with a 5.1 surround sound system and the playstation 5 setup. For some reason the screen goes completely black for 2-5 seconds and when the screen comes back on, "hdr 10" pops up on the top right of the screen. Sometimes it loses the signal completely. That's the problem with the tv. The issue with the surround sound system is the sound goes in and out. I don't know what the problem is still to this day and I have a month trying everything from factory resetting to buying new hdmi cables multiple times. This only happens with the playstation 5. Anything will help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just so you're aware there's an issue that is becoming more and more common involving the PS5 going to a complete black screen. Seems like it's mostly happening after the following scenarios: -Booting up Miles Morales -Returning from Rest Mode -Using an external hard drive

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just so you're aware there's an issue that is becoming more and more common involving the PS5 going to a complete black screen. Seems like it's mostly happening after the following scenarios: -Booting up Miles Morales -Returning from Rest Mode -Using an external hard drive
I am using an external hard drive so I'll try disconnecting that. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts