Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we have some members here who know how to do some really good 3D modeling of enclosures. We need to hire you for a few simple enclosure models, including bracing, ports, etc.

I will be very straight forward, as I usually am... we need someone who is good, not a beginner. I am not really concerned with what program you use as long as it looks good.

Please contact me via PM if you are interested and give me an example of a box you have modeled or point me to a thread where you have some design modeling done.

I appreciate anyone who will respond... first one that is good that is willing to do what we need gets the job.

Thanks!

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One of our guys did contact him about modeling some plans, but he stated he did not have time at the moment... too many things going on. If there is someone that can do plans like NeoDan, we would be happy to talk to you about this as well.

We do have a couple of people lined up to do the other project we are needing done, but waiting on responses.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I think I've misunderstood the PM. If your looking for drawings of your own designs I can help. You call it and I'll draw it up:bigsmile: If it's not overly complex I'll do it for free.

Sorry for the confusion:R

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also made an assumption and Mike and I had somewhat of a communication gap, which was totally my fault. I will PM you.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes... he has actually finished doing all the images we need for the most part... I think we only need a couple of other very small pics. I simply have to integrate them into the space we will be using them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts