Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who have netflix, have you seen the new series called "Stranger Things". Wow, I just finished season 1 and it is a great series. A bit of sci-fi, thriller, horror, all rolled into one. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would have loved to have binge watched this one but there were several scenes, which frankly scared the bejeezus out of me so I had to stop and watch again on another day/night. Over a course of one week, I finished the series. Just great.. Can't wait for season 2.. :)

Reactions: thrillcat

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Just watched the entire season. While everything looked peachy I'm sure there will be a season 2 don't you think?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes, there will be a stranger things season 2 on netflix. :)

per the gaurdian,

"The boss of Netflix has said the streaming service would be “dumb” not to commission a second season of Stranger Things, the 80s supernatural thriller that has proved the hit of the summer.

The show’s creators have not revealed whether they have written a second season, but have hinted that they plan an even darker follow-up to the eight-parter, which follows a group of children navigating shadowy government plots and terrifying monsters in search of a missing friend"
So, yeah, there will be a season 2 and from the article, it looks like it will be darker so I suspect more in the upside down world. Looking forward to seeing it.

Reactions: asere

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
I have family that came in from out of town. I told them about the show. They watched 5 episodes yesterday and watching the rest right now. They love it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
We also watched Stranger Things last week. Talk about binge watching! Definitely worth checking out and kind of reminded me of X-Files. I'll be looking forward to a second season.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts