Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I am selling 2 Dayton Titanic 12" 4 ohm subwoofers to pay for the new SI 18's I just bought and will better suit my needs. The Titanics are new, unused and in the original boxes. Both boxes have been opened for inspection but neither woofer has been used.
To clarify both are part number is 295-404. Parts Express is out of stock for a month and the current price is $167.00.
I would like $150.00 shipped for one or $280.00 shipped for the pair. Lets negotiate though. This price is for UPS or FedEx (cheapest for your address) to a physical address in the continental 48 states. Sorry no PO boxes.
I am interested in trading for certain things. I would entertain partial credit to a new HT receiver especially one with balanced outs, native 1080p projector or pro amplifiers.
You may email me at gottavtr1000 yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Zach

·
Registered
107 Posts
re: New 2 Dayton Titanic Mark III 12" 4 ohm

The bass shakers are AST-2B-4, part number 299-028 correct? How much for those?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I ordered one of the MKIII Drivers from Zach (gottavtr) and it arrived yesterday afternoon, delivered in 2 days. I checked it out this morning after getting off from my 24 hour shift at work and it's in great shape. I will be using this in a ported sub for our newly completed movie room with our existing audio equipment and recently installed BenQ W7000 and 120" diy screen (thanks Harpmaker for the paint recommendation the screen looks great).

I noticed where the 12" Titanic MKIII is on back-order for almost 5 months until 6/18/2013. If you want the last one he has, at a better price shipped than PE, contact Zach (gottavtr). He is easy to work with and will deliver on what he promised.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks for the feedback Peek. Enjoy the new sub. Lets see some pics when it is done!

Zach
Will do, I've built several sealed subs with the Dayton drivers for use with MTM mains over the years so this time I am going to build my first ported sonosub for dedicated HT use. Looking forward to getting started. I'll post some pics of the sub and some screen shots when it's done.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Zach, I'm interested in the bass shakers. Are they still for sale?
I don't have enough post to PM. I did send you an E-mail yesterday.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.