Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, new guy here from Oklahoma. Hopin to get some good info from this site. I lost my house on May 20th to a tornado and I'm gettin a new place and upgradin from my old Mitsubishi speakers n Sony receiver to some Def Tech 8080 series surround speakers n I'm not sure what else to go with it. Anyways....hope to get some good info here.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
When one door closes, another one opens. Look at this as your new beginning. A fresh start, if you will. Let us know how we may help and any questions you may have. Welcome to the Home Theater Shack.

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
Hello and Welcome to HTS.

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Welcome welcome welcome....:wave:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks ya'll. I had insurance so I'm covered for the loss of stuff, I'm just glad me my son and my dog are all safe. And then my guns and then my 4 wheelers...except for the one that WAS in the back yard.

And thanks for the willingness to help give input on things to get to replace what I had. I tell ya what, I went to a furniture store on saturday and in 2.5 hrs I had ordered 2 bedroom suites, living room furniture and a dining room table n chairs....that was EASY to do compared to pickin out the right receiver for my new place lol. :dontknow:

·
Premium Member
2,620 Posts
Sorry for the loss of your house. Truly a disaster. But glad you are OK.

You have come to the right place for ideas and suggestions. Post your questions in the areas of HTS for the types of equipment you are looking for and you will get expert and very friendly advice.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Glad you could join us, THATGuyEd!

I stayed in OKC and dined in Moore two weeks before the disaster. Was a beautiful area, hope you recover soon!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts