Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That would be new from St. Louis although I'm actually in St. Charles. I have received a great deal of help from other forums I’ve been a member on and I'm sure the same will be here. I will explorer this site a little but if anyone could point me in the direction of some posts about projection theaters using very little space that would be awesome. Also anyone from St. Louis chime in, always looking to meet the locals.

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Hello,
Jason, welcome to HomeTheaterShack. We have several dedicated Forums for Projectors and Screens.
On the Main Page, just check out the links for Projectors and you will find some great information.
Cheers,
JJ

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Welcome to the Shack Jason!

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome Jason. Have fun. Dennis

·
Registered
11 Posts
Howdy Doctor. Thanks for the welcome also. See you around the forum in the future. Good listening and happy sounds to ya.

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
Hello Jason and Welcome to HTS.

·
Elite Shackster
7,142 Posts
Hi Jason, hope you enjoy the forums and everything else HTS has to offer :wave:

forum rules said:
Links to other home theater forums and other topics related to home theater are acceptable to an extent. DO NOT start a new thread for the purpose of posting a link to another source that will cause our members to be taken away from our site. If permissible, you may post the information that you are linking to and give credit to where the original information is posted. We realize we are not the only home theater forum on the net and we will never corner all the users of the same. However, blatant abuse of this rule will not be tolerated. If it appears you are advertising another forum, the link, post, and/or thread may be deleted and this may be done without notice to the offender.

Read more: Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com - Forum Rules http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/misc.php?do=cfrules#ixzz0iT2f0Qtn.
I have removed you links as per forum rules. If you want to arrange a meet you can do so via the forum boards or via PM if you wish. You are ok to mention your external interests, but please do not link to them.

Cheers for your understanding.

·
Elite Shackster
7,142 Posts
Cheers Bob, it's nice to have understanding members such as yourself. I can see your intentions are honourable, but we have to keep to the rules for those less so.

Cheers

Dan

1 - 16 of 16 Posts