Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I have been meaning to sign on here for a while now but never got round it to it until today when an unexpected day at home without my wife's supervision gave me time to do a couple of things. I built a theatre in my unfinished basement over the last couple of years (I had to stop every now and again to earn a bit more money for drywall/construction/wiring etc., hence the slow progress) and finally got it up and running this summer and it has been pretty good so far. This site was a good resource when researching and quite a lot of ideas here were shamelessly borrowed and implemented. The speakers, receiver, bluray player and so on were all things I had picked up in drips and drabs over the last few years and apart from a budget mount and a universal remote pretty much the only thing I bought new was an Epson projector. I'm pretty happy with how it all turned out, it's great for Xbox games too. I am sure there are things I can do to improve it but everything works as it is meant to so unless I win the lottery or something I will stick with what I have for the moment. I need to go and check the model numbers of the speakers and so on really, I can't remember half of them and add them to my info... Anyway, looking forward to participating here.

Mick

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Have fun. Dennis

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Mick,
Welcome to HTS. Really glad to have you with us.
Cheers,
JJ

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Glad you could join us, Mick!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts