Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey shacksters! I've been on AVS forum for a year or two and have built a pretty cool little budget-minded theatre known as "The Cheap Seats" Cinema. I'll throw a link in my sig eventually when I have enough posts to be allowed to use URLs. But, the basic story is I sold a car I rarely drove, bought a BenQ W500 projector, Onkyo 605, some Ascend Acoustics speakers, built a big sub box, and bought lots of wiring. I also made a DIY screen using a paint formula I found on AVS... it's probably here too but I haven't checked.

A buddy of mine, titch-- on here, got me into all this and now I'm buying his Atlas 15" subs (4) and plan on redoing the screen wall and sub boxes. That's mainly what I'm here for... to get help with the box design. I hear there's a few guys on here who love to help with that kind of thing so I'll head over to the DIY sub section and start posting.

See you in the sub forums!

-D

Edit: Here's the link to my theatre at AVS. If I can't link to there let me know and I'll remove it.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack!

Howdy DevonS and welcome to the Shack!

Come on in and take ya hat off... stay awhile... :T

Sonnie

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Glad to see you at the Shack, DevonS.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
OK... OK ... :sarcastic: I suppose... even though you did come here from AVS... :whistling: ...and even though your buddy is titch ... :whistling: ... and even though you posted a link to AVS... :whistling: I suppose we can still let you hang with us. We'll just have to work on converting you. :bigsmile:

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Welcome to the shack.:wave:

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Welcome Aboard Devon, from a neighbour to the West.

Enjoy your stay with us here at the Shack. The friendliest forum on the net.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts