Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm here pursuing information on subwoofer boxes that I found searching Google Images (specifically, I want to pick Collo's brain after finding the thread on his IXL-18.2.2 Bandpass).

I have been into car audio since before I could drive and I'm currently building a new daily driver system in a vehicle that has thus far remained stock. It's actually a bit embarrassing in a place like this, but I'm a former extreme class dB Drag Racing world champion. No sound quality involved, in fact the vehicle was incapable of playing music! Seems strange to me now.

I have my first set of home speakers cut into the correct sizes, waiting in the garage for the right time to finish them. I do have a desire to get into home audio for critical listening purposes, but I am operating on a limited budget, so it will take time.

So....hi! :gulp:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome aboard. Good news is that you can build a great system over time. I'd start with a great stereo setup and work your way up.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Welcome to the forum Paul..:wave:

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Hello,
Welcome Paul. So glad you have joined us.
Cheers,
JJ

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
hi Paul, and welcome! You'll find we're the kings of doing great things on no budget, by doing them justa little bit at a time!

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome Paul. Have fun. Dennis

1 - 11 of 11 Posts