Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i would introduce myself and learn a few more things in this great hobby.My other hobby is riding my HD.But this HT hobby is used alot more.I'll probably be asking a few questions so i can educate myself a little further.I just recently upgrade my speakers and wish i was able to do it earlier.Not that i didnt like my previous speakers(B&W 603s3/LCR600) but the new ones(actually slightly used) are just amazing.I catch my self listening and watching the old and new stuff with more enthusiasm.My speakers are danish they are System Audios.Apparently they are not well know in the states.Right now i'm awaiting the arrival of a sunfire 300x2 amp.Hope i like the amp as much as my speakers in that it'll make my speakers even better(if it's possible) in both HT and 2ch.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks,appreciate the welcome.Unfortunately i've posted a cpl of times and dont seem to get any responses.Maybe i'm posting the wrong type of questions looking for advice.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Hopefully we'll have some answers for you soon Rick... it seems we have a lot of folks on summer vacation.

·
Super Moderator
9,280 Posts

Hi Rick,

Keep in mind to that we’re a relatively small forum, compared to some of the others out there, so it’s highly possible that no one who’s looked at your threads have any personal experience with the equipment you’re asking about. We’re growing daily, though, so don’t give up on us! :)

Regards,
Wayne

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome Rick. Hope you can get your answers here. One thing to note about this forum, you won't get many snide or rude posts. If we have a valid answer to your questions, we will do our best to answer them without having that know-it-all stuff from some other fourms. Be patient, we want to help. Have fun with this hobby. Dennis (former Pompano High grad)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts