Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Klipsch - Synergy III 6-1/2" 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers (Pair) - Black/Titanium Color B-3
how about this

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
my kef iq 5 will get here tommorrow and now i need new receiver sub and back center any one good advice with wht i need

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
my kef iq 5 will get here tommorrow and now i need new receiver sub and back center any one good advice with wht i need
Do you have a budget?

For a sub SVS has in my opinion the best available for the money. My personal favorite is the PB13 Ultra.

For a receiver the Onkyo TX SR806 is by far the best bang for buck.

What do you mean by "back center" do you mean rear surrounds?

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Isn't your kef iq 5 a 5 speakers system already or did you just get the two front mains?
If so I would recommend getting the rest of the same series as you want to match the speakers a closely as possible or you will have problems with the imaging of the sound field.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
i need a good place to place the rears and fronts if u can look at the attachments i send so i can get a better way to place them in my living room i need advice

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
I would suggest looking for the rest of the KEF IQ series speakers. If you cant then try some others in the KEF lineup.
SVS is another option as they have some very nice speakers at a great price.

As far as your room layout, I would place your display on the exterior wall to the right of the fireplace and set your room up in that direction.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
can u make like picture so i can better idea wht u mean pls thanks
A couple of pictures (not just the sketch) will help ...:yes:

Sketch doesn't show where the windows are located ...also, Do you have any furniture already, or is just the empty room???

What is your new budget for surrounds, sub and receiver??? ... apparently you didn't get the Pio elite or Pio 1018, Right??? ... and I'm sure you already used your 400-500 budget on front speakers :yes:

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts

Here are two options that may work for you. These are also the best for speaker wire installation.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts