Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I found this forum searching for someone experiencing the same issue as me on a Yamaha RX-V673 (less than 3 years old).
Not so much surprised when found the same issue out there. It happens over and over again with other stuff (cars, electronics, services companies). And happened to me also on my previous Marantz home theater. The verdict on it was main board replacement (failure on main processor that left a fixed volume no matter what actions taking).
No luck for me twice. The fixing is almost as expensive as 2/3 of a brand new (last model) unit.

Sorry for the sad show up.
Cheers.
Julian.

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Welcome Julian, hope happier times are ahead ;-)

Welcome to HTS!

If you use Facebook or Twitter, click on the supplied links and follow us! It's a great way to find out about new equipment reviews, news, and HTS forum announcements. We also feature lots of other content.

Also, if you have a completed Home Theater or Two-Channel system, get your first five posts out of the way and create a thread about your room! You can create Theater threads (here) and Two-Channel threads (here)! If you're designing and building, we have threads (Theater and Two-Channel) where you can feature your builds, too! It's a great way to share photos, ideas, and get feedback!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts