Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I have been poking around this site for some time but have finally decided to register.
My HT setup has been kind of stagnant for a long time, but there has been some activity lately.
About a month ago I acquired a pair of Bozak Concerto Grosso speakers with equipment cabinet.
These have gotten me back into wanting to upgrade my HT setup.

Here's a pic:

What I have in the works are upgrading to a new AVR, probably the Denon 4520.
Also, I want to switch out the center channel (currently it is a Klipsch Quintet center).

Anyways, glad to be here.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Welcome to another Texan. I don't see your picture, but think the Bozaks will offer a vintage feel.

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Have fun. Dennis

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I like your setup. I run a pair of 1968 JBL C50 Olympus with some custom JBL 2397 horns in my sunroom.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cool! My Bozaks were sold to the original owner, whom I bought them from, in 1968 as well.
What center are you using in your setup?

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Cool! My Bozaks were sold to the original owner, whom I bought them from, in 1968 as well.
What center are you using in your setup?
My home theater uses Klipsch Jubilee for the mains. I'm running a Martin Logan Cinema center.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What are your thoughts about the Martin Logan Cinema center?
Looks like a very interesting speaker for sure.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
What are your thoughts about the Martin Logan Cinema center?
Looks like a very interesting speaker for sure.
I really like the ML Cinema. Voices are crisp and clear and seem to emanate from the screen itself. It is a large center at around 34 inches wide and weights in around 28 pounds. It is also powered so you need to plug it into an AC outlet. The power is the the electrostatic panel. You still need an amplifier to drive it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts