Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! My name is Ron,and Wow, alot of really good info here! And hoping to find more.Have had my Home Theater for about 5 yrs. now and am planning a major upgrade this fall. My current system includes an Infocus LS110 Dlp projector,an Onkyo 7.1 surround system,Sony 720p upconvert dvd player. Will be purchasing a new Panasonic PT AE3000u LCD projector and a Panasonic DMP BD30K Blu-Ray player. And am really interested in the laminate screens everyone is raving about. Am looking to go as big as possible.Hopefully as large as 120". Help..........

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack!

Howdy Bigscreen and welcome to the Shack!

We hope you enjoy your stay... :T

Sonnie

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Welcome Ron!

How big is your screen?:bigsmile:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Blaser, not very big right now,only 96" diag. Will go to 120"-135" with new projector & Blu-ray player in Oct.-Nov. Still haven't decided on which way to go for my new screen.Have been reading with great interest the thread about C&S spray on screen,I have the equipment for that. Thought about going with the others;electric,fixed,manual,etc. But also have read a lot of horror stories on all of the above :eek: !Wow,decisions-decisions! The solid screens just might be the best bet though. DW laminate or FG by Wilsonart,no waves or real hotspotting if affixed to a decent substrate such as MDF.The only problem there is the weight factor and limited size (about 120"-124"diag.max).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts