Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone. I am from Holden Beach, NC which is about 30 minutes south of Wilmington, NC and about 30 minutes north of Myrtle Beach, SC. I am looking forward to exchanging ideas in this wonderful hobby of ours. I have a dedicated Home Theater with on Infocus 5700 and a 110 inch movie screen. To see pics, go here http://good-times.webshots.com/album/552755514hfqsDW There are a lot of pics so enjoy.....I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

·
HTS Senior Moderator
8,367 Posts
Hi Shane and welcome to the Shack....

Very neat theatre you have there...love the adjustable projector mount, simple and effective..
The wall colour looks a very bright blue...Is this just the camera, or is that the actual colour?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I appreciate it. Yes the color is sort of bright, but the flash on the cmaera made it reflect back some making it look brighter than it really is. I believe the color name is Artisian Water by Behr. And the projector mount was really expensive (like $7.00)...lol. I have not had a chance to cover the bolts yet with black fabric. The bolts level out really easy....so it is a lot better than a $200 mount for now. Thanks again and I look forward to learning more....

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Hi Shane and welcome to the Shack!

Yes, a nice theater and thorough construction pics. You did really good.

We lived in Florence, S.C. back in 84-85 for about 6 months and we visited Myrtle Beach a few times. Nice area up that way.

Glad to have ya at the Shack!

·
Senior Shackster
365 Posts
Hi Shane,
Holy Hometheater! Very nice clean hometheater, very well done:T Welcome to the shack.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone...good to be here....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts