Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone. :wave: I belong to a car forum for my car, a motorcycle one for my bike and a DJ Forum because I DJ. I have just got some new speakers for my HT and can not find stands for them anywhere. So i decided to make my own. That is when it hit me, why don't I belong to a HT forum yet? After looking around the internet for a bit I decided to make my home here with HT Shack. I hope to learn a lot here and will be searching for custome stands right away. The base of my speakers is 12"1/2', there are not many stands out there with that top on it.

About me: I am in my mid 20's, an engineer for the army, from my other forums i belong to you can see what I like. Oh yeah and I love Home Theater.:bigsmile:

·
Banned
4,015 Posts
Welcome to the Shack Sean :T you have certainly found the right place for everything AV and it has the best DIY sections bar none.

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Hello,
Welcome Sean.
Cheers,
JJ

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Welcome aboard Sean,

Enjoy your stay with us at the Shack.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Hi Sean! Welcome to the Shack!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Whats up everyone. :wave: I belong to a car forum for my car, a motorcycle one for my bike and a DJ Forum because I DJ. I have just got some new speakers for my HT and can not find stands for them anywhere. So i decided to make my own. That is when it hit me, why don't I belong to a HT forum yet? After looking around the internet for a bit I decided to make my home here with HT Shack. I hope to learn a lot here and will be searching for custome stands right away. The base of my speakers is 12"1/2', there are not many stands out there with that top on it.

About me: I am in my mid 20's, an engineer for the army, from my other forums i belong to you can see what I like. Oh yeah and I love Home Theater.:bigsmile:
You are in Temple. :unbelievable:

I drive through that town from time to time.

Welcome.

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome Sean. Have fun. Dennis

1 - 12 of 12 Posts