Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm Jason Nolan. Born and raised in Ohio near Dayton. The home of the Wright brothers and avaition along with many other inventors such as Charles Kettering.

I'm working on my bachelors of science in Mechanical Engineering and I work currently as a design engineer for a company that makes Airbags, steering wheels, and interior trim parts for the Japenese 3.

My audio selection is Definitive Technologies. I don't have a great TV or projector yet.
BP3000TL's
CLR3000
Infinity Surrounds for now
Trinity Subwoofer

I just started using REW and I've ordered a BFD to even out peaks, so we'll see how that goes. I hope to build either an Infinite baffle or LLT design subwoofer once I purchase my own house this year. Hopefully with a basement, but we'll see.

That's all for now. I would like to thank everyone who has the patience to answer my questions. It helps as this is very new for me. I think the computer is my biggest downfall still, thankfully we have IT people at work.

Best regards,

Jason Nolan

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack!

Howdy Jason_Nolan and welcome to the Shack!

Looking forward to seeing you around often... :T

Sonnie

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Hi Jason, Welcome to the Shack!

Enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks I plan on starting a post soon. I just received my FBQ today. I think I'll get some time to set it up. I'm sure I'll have questions!

Thanks again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts