Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
I'm moving to a new place soon and have decided it's time to get a decent HT setup.
I'm not very familiar with the audio world so any advice will be welcome also use small words and not too many acronyms as i dont know most of them.
So the setup I'm looking into is this:
Klipsch RF-42 5.1
Onkyo nr626
50" tv (not sure which one but needs to be around 500-600$)

If anybody has any experience with a similar setup I would love to hear some feedback and if you have any other recommendations they will also be welcome

Thanks
Eyal the newbie :)

·
Premium Member
5,822 Posts
Welcome to the SHACK. :wave: I am not familiar with those models, but I am sure someone will help you here.

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. :T

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Hello and welcome. I have not heard the Klipsch RF42 but I would think they would make for a prety good home theater system. What are you thinking for a sub?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It comes with a free sub that is either the pa-200 or pl-150
But i can add 300-600$ and get a kilpsch sub instead which i dont think i will to be honest, worse case i can always buy a new sub if the free one isnt good and it will be about the same price

·
Registered
361 Posts
Buy a sub from an internet direct company.. Much more bang for your buck. You will hear the same from many members here. Brands such as HSU,SVS,Rythmik,PSA,Outlaw Audio. All will give you much more performance for your dollar.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts