Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would let you guys know that we are re-vamping pricing on the SI HT 15's and 18's. We know that shipping freaks people out on big woofers so we have decided to offer the HT 18's for $239 shipped in the lower 48 states for the 18" and $200 shipped in the lower 48 states for the 15". And to celebrate the shipped pricing we are going to offer an introductory price of $219 shipped in the lower 48 states on the 18" and $185 shipped for the 15's for the entire month of September.

Basically this:

New shipped prices on our HT subwoofers:
SI HT 18": $239
SI HT 15": $209

September special:
SI HT 18": $219
SI HT 15": $185

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Maybe SI will find a better shipping rate worldwide. :huh:

I really like the SI woofers and would love to get a dozen but shipping is too dear.BUT this is going to be awesome for the USA customers. :D

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
Thought I would let you guys know that we are re-vamping pricing on the SI HT 15's and 18's. We know that shipping freaks people out on big woofers so we have decided to offer the HT 18's for $239 shipped in the lower 48 states for the 18" and $200 shipped in the lower 48 states for the 15". And to celebrate the shipped pricing we are going to offer an introductory price of $219 shipped in the lower 48 states on the 18" and $185 shipped for the 15's for the entire month of September.

Basically this:

New shipped prices on our HT subwoofers:
SI HT 18": $239
SI HT 15": $209

September special:
SI HT 18": $219
SI HT 15": $185
Oh my goodness¡!! Just as I'm about to order a pair of 18s!!!!! When does this go in effect?

·
Registered
9 Posts
So I'm curious about if this affects purchases that were made, lets say... this month, on the day that you posted this?

I'm building my first ever DIY sub this weekend, and I ordered from you on September 5th, and the sub hasn't been delivered yet. I know its a long shot, but my budget would REALLY like if this were able to be retroactively applied somehow.

Either way, I'm excited to get my sub, but since I'm still youngish, and living in an apt, I won't be able to take advantage of buying any more subs for quite some time.

Still, this is great news for everyone. The shipping was one of the reasons that I held off so long on ordering, as the price was great, but the shipping turned out to be 30% of the cost of one sub for me, and I'm even in the lower 48 :(.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.