Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Drag and drop jpeg attachments! I almost cried when I saw that!
The drag and drop feature is great but the way HTS handles photos is still sub par.
Folks still have to resize their photos in order to upload.
I myself and I am sure others will not maintain a separate photo library or go through the trouble of manually resizing photos just to post in the forum, its a hassle. People don't like hassle.

People love photos but are going to be deterred from posting them because of the process, I know i have been and have seen folks new to the forum comment on that very thing.

We have stuff to do! Like build theater rooms, interpret graphs and build subwoofers, not resize photos which should be done automatically by the forum software.
Please look into this it would be a asset to the forum greatly appreciated and far to long overlooked.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Definitely love the speed increase. There were times with the classic, I would think my PC had crashed (good old Windoze).

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
The drag and drop feature is great but the way HTS handles photos is still sub par.

I myself and I am sure others will not maintain a separate photo library or go through the trouble of manually resizing photos just to post in the forum, its a hassle. People don't like hassle.

People love photos but are going to be deterred from posting them because of the process, I know i have been and have seen folks new to the forum comment on that very thing.

We have stuff to do! Like build theater rooms, interpret graphs and build subwoofers, not resize photos which should be done automatically by the forum software.

Please look into this it would be a asset to the forum greatly appreciated and far to long overlooked.

Agreed. On a pc, posting pics is like slamming my head in a door. Funny thing is, on my iPhone(and an iPad I suspect), and probably android phones, it takes about 3 seconds. I love that. That's with the old app, and Tapatalk. Not sure about mobile web versions(like safari)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Agreed. On a pc, posting pics is like slamming my head in a door. Funny thing is, on my iPhone(and an iPad I suspect), and probably android phones, it takes about 3 seconds. I love that. That's with the old app, and Tapatalk. Not sure about mobile web versions(like safari)

+1 for auto-resizing... what a pain and deterrent!

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
What happened to the PM and PMQ buttons under the user Avatars? Without them, PM contact regarding specific posts is cumbersome at best. The sender is required to navigate away from the thread page to access the PM function. Can we please have these button back? The PMQ button is especially useful to moderators! :help:

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
3,280 Posts
What happened to the PM and PMQ buttons under the user Avatars? Without them, PM contact regarding specific posts is cumbersome at best. The sender is required to navigate away from the thread page to access the PM function. Can we please have these button back? The PMQ button is especially useful to moderators! :help:
Click on the persons screen name and PM is listed there.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Looks quite bad on winphone 8.1. Font size and color of thread headers and other text like number of replies, time and writer are almost the same. Looks like everything is writen together. Very hard to read.

·
Administrator
482 Posts
Any plans for app improvement?
ForumRunner is no longer supported by vbulletin. So not likely.

Looks quite bad on winphone 8.1. Font size and color of thread headers and other text like number of replies, time and writer are almost the same. Looks like everything is writen together. Very hard to read.
I'm not too sure how the window's phone browser looks like. Are you using IE on it or Chrome?

Lee

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
I want to voice my agreement that the only missing feature that needs to be added is the auto resize for when we post images. Having to manually do this every time I want to post a photo is difficult particularly from a phone or tablet.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I don't like the restrictive size on the main page... right now it's set to a standard size it needs to be changed to autosize. I have previous Vbulletin experience so I know this is possible... fix now please :D

21 - 40 of 50 Posts