Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Administrator
486 Posts
Lee, I am using IE.
Can you post a screenshot? Most sites are usually compatible with Windows Phones, since the majority use either iPhone or Android. Windows phones are usually powerful enough to run IE fully but since it is a mobile device, it doesn't always translate well on there especially since our mobile detect can't track them.

Lee

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
How's it going guys, the new site looks pretty good! Couple of questions.

1) The "Tools" button used to have a link to our posts/threads. Did that go away or is it somewhere else?

2) Still wondering if it is possible to get a dropdown box for the hyperlink button that has all of our sponsors pre-loaded.

Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
34 Posts
That's the mobile layout outside of the enhanced mobile view, it's for users who don't use the iphone or android devices. You can opt out of it but selecting full version at the bottom of the page.

Lee
Sorry for the delay, I've been quite busy with my work.

Yes, "full version" looks much better although it wastes lot of display space. By the way it isn't that simple to turn mobile version off on winphone. I had to press "full version" -button quite many times before it actually made difference.

·
Administrator
486 Posts
Sorry for the delay, I've been quite busy with my work.

Yes, "full version" looks much better although it wastes lot of display space. By the way it isn't that simple to turn mobile version off on winphone. I had to press "full version" -button quite many times before it actually made difference.
If you find that this problem persists, can you provide us with the model of your phone and the OS version so we can have our tech team look into it?

Thank you,

Richard.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts