Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yes, Tony, those suckers really do get hot, fast! First time I ran it, I had the door closed. I had no idea. It killed itself after about 10 minutes. I went to the shed to see what happened and found the radiator had boiled out half the water. Thank goodness for safety heat sensors! Everything was fine.

I also try to start mine about every month. Right now I seem to have a battery drain problem when its not running. :huh:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Here's a shot of the Main Hall again, after some trim work. The area on the far right will all become kitchen.

Main Hall after some paint

The Kitchen receives cabinets.

The Kitchen after cabinets, flooring, and light fixtures

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
The building construction completed at last.

This past winter made a beautiful scene outdoors

The Generator Shed

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Once the furniture came in, things began to look more inviting. These next few shots show the entire Main Hall, which is a living area....

The Living Room is to the left, when you walk in the front door.

Turn your heads slowly to the right..... The big clock hangs over the walk-in pantry

The kitchen looks a bit small from the distance. The double patio doors on the right lead out on the deck.

Looking further to the right and backing into the living area, we can see into the control room.

And as we move into the kitchen and look toward the entrance, we see a door to the utility room, through which the garage can be found, and further right is the coat closet. The front door is hidden by the interior wall.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Thanks, Ryan. This is the first area we finished, just because we also use it for our personal space, as well. But most of the remaining pics are of the tracking rooms and office area - the latter of which is still under construction, actually.... or rather between construction! I'm taking a bit of a break before getting into the last of it. ....

·
Registered
191 Posts
Looks absolutely great Eric! Big big congrats!
:T

Now I'm even more jealous!!! :rant:
:R

So, where are those tracking room pics?

I want pics or it does not exist!!! :foottap:

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Thats a great house, Very nice.
Not sure what would be causing the drain on the gen set battery. Did you ever figure that out?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
> I want pics or it does not exist!!! :foottap:

HA! Yes it exists. I'm sorry for the long delay, guys, I have the pics, I just can't post them from my workstation. I have access out here on this site, but not to where my pics exist - need to remember to bring my ramstick with the pics some time soon. Also, I've been travelling during the weekends and working on a major hardware / software conflict in the studio over the past month. My DAW is in pieces all over the control room at the moment.

... and no, I haven't found the battery drainage problem, yet, either - haven't had the time to troubleshoot it. As for now, I just jump start the thing with my truck!

I'll tell about the audio system as I get to those pics, as well. Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
So sorry for the long wait. I've had a very serious hold up, due to a crashed DAW, which had crippled the studio and put me way behind schedule (almost 2 months). As of Monday evening, the problem is finally fixed. But the studio is still a wreck with computer parts everywhere and the console in pieces. Have to clean up, spend some intense hours in the hot seat over the next couple weeks, get these projects out, then I'll be able to post the more interesting pics!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts