Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I wandered over here after Jim responded to a few of my posts at AVS. Been into music since college. Started with a decent Onkyo receiver and a pair of Design Acoustics PS-10's (still in the closet!). Stayed 2 channel for quite a while, then moved to home theater. Been making some upgrades slowly over the years. Right not have all Def Tech speakers, a Sunfire True subwoofer MKII that's in the shop, an Onkyo Pro prepro, and two old amps - a Carver 2 channel and an Adcom 3 channel.

The main reason I joined here was that I used to be pretty knowledgeable 20 years ago and found out that I no longer am! I've mostly been looking at all the subwoofer threads and reviews in order to help me pick my next sub, provided my Sunfire can't be repaired. I might even buy something to augment it - just because!

Anyway, nice to be here amongst such knowledgeable and helpful people!

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome to HTS :wave:

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Welcome to HTS. Glad you could join us. :wave:

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack. We hope that you will become part of the HTS community and enjoy both contributing to help others and find value in what others have posted.

·
Premium Member
5,802 Posts
Welcome to the SHACK... Glad you joined.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone. My name is Geoff by the way.

Started reading about REW. Sounds like something I'd like to do. I watched one of the tutorials and it doesn't look too complicated. Of course, if Audyssey doesn't get it close automatically I have a lot more learning to do!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts