Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I wandered over here after Jim responded to a few of my posts at AVS. Been into music since college. Started with a decent Onkyo receiver and a pair of Design Acoustics PS-10's (still in the closet!). Stayed 2 channel for quite a while, then moved to home theater. Been making some upgrades slowly over the years. Right not have all Def Tech speakers, a Sunfire True subwoofer MKII that's in the shop, an Onkyo Pro prepro, and two old amps - a Carver 2 channel and an Adcom 3 channel.

The main reason I joined here was that I used to be pretty knowledgeable 20 years ago and found out that I no longer am! I've mostly been looking at all the subwoofer threads and reviews in order to help me pick my next sub, provided my Sunfire can't be repaired. I might even buy something to augment it - just because!

Anyway, nice to be here amongst such knowledgeable and helpful people!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone. My name is Geoff by the way.

Started reading about REW. Sounds like something I'd like to do. I watched one of the tutorials and it doesn't look too complicated. Of course, if Audyssey doesn't get it close automatically I have a lot more learning to do!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts