Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just installed REW on a Quad Core i5 Mac Mini running OS 10.9.2. I used the download from the roomeqwizard homepage (v5.13 with Java 8 JRE). Everything is set up, calibrated, etc. Output and Input through my system worked immediately. The SPL meter and RTA both work great and respond exactly as expected.

When I run a sweep, it seems to work, and the new measurement shows up as a thumbnail on the left column. However, when I select the measurement, nothing shows up in the main "SPL and Phase Graph" or "All SPL Graph" (or any of the other tabs). I can clearly see the measurement in the thumbnail, and the checkbox next to the measurement is selected below the graph, so I know that it measured the response. It just won't draw the measurement in the main window (and yes, I have zoomed all the way out to make sure it's not just out of view). Has anyone else had this issue?

I've searched the help docs, this forum, and tried again with a fresh brain with the assumption that I'm just missing something really obvious, but no luck. The measurement is clearly there (as a thumbnail), but it won't draw in the graph window when it is selected from the list of measurements.

I'm happy to list my whole signal chain if needed, but again, all the output/input work great, and I can see the thumbnail of my measurements, so setup does not seem to be the issue.

Thanks for your help!!!
-Brett

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi John,

Thanks for the help -- I actually got it to work last night by reinstalling REW and Java. Twice, however, I did have the measurement disappear after changing the graph extents and/or the smoothing (whereas last time it wouldn't even draw the first time). Unfortunately, I can't remember the exact order in which I changed those settings that would trigger the graph to not redraw. Maybe just a glitch with my version of Java or something? It's working plenty well to use now, so I'll just check back here if I come across the issue again. Thanks again!

Brett

1 - 3 of 3 Posts