Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.
I want to get more into HT but this place is a little intimidating. I hope to find help within my budget and starting off at a basic level. Reading some threads here just blows my mind, I don't know what a lot of this stuff is. I just bought my first DB meter and test CD but that has just shown me I don't have enough adjustability in my system. Where to begin?

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack!

Howdy there Z1500 and welcome to the Shack!

We are certainly glad you joined in with us... :T

Sonnie

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Hello.
I want to get more into HT but this place is a little intimidating. I hope to find help within my budget and starting off at a basic level. Reading some threads here just blows my mind, I don't know what a lot of this stuff is. I just bought my first DB meter and test CD but that has just shown me I don't have enough adjustability in my system. Where to begin?
Welcome to the Shack Z1500!!

I suggest you quickly describe your system and the needed area of improvement. Then it is easier to help you chose where to begin. Don't be shy to ask we all learn everyday (nobody knows everything ;)).
Do you mean a RS meter?

B rgds

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Glad to have you here Z1500. Don't be afraid to ask questions. We all started in the same place you are. You will not find a more cordial and helpful group than here.

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Welcome to the Shack, don't be intimidated, have fun leaning about this stuff. We're here to help you out. And as for where to begin,... just like if you were to eat an elephant,... one bite at a time :bigsmile:

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Welcome to the forum ...:wave:

Couldn't agree more to what has been said ...just ask anything, there's a lot of people willing to help :yes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts