Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im actually trying to get a hold of Rodny ......... but you guys have some strict rules around here so i guess i need to make some posts ....cool site btw :wave:

Later Nick

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome Nick. Have fun. Dennis

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Hey Nick... long time! What in the world is going on in the big city of Gainesville?

I assume you know Rodny left CKR... you probably have talked with him by now.

Glad to have ya at the Shack and hope you'll hang around or at least visit with us often. :T

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Nick... long time! What in the world is going on in the big city of Gainesville?

I assume you know Rodny left CKR... you probably have talked with him by now.

Glad to have ya at the Shack and hope you'll hang around or at least visit with us often. :T
yep ....... thats a shame he is a phenominal installer and fabricator !!!! i wish him luck at whatever he is going to do ....

so how have you been ?? Walter came down several weeks ago ...he seems to be doing well .. Im visiting Montgomery this weekend if you need anything let me know :T

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
He said he was going to continue to fiddle around with the car stuff a little bit in his off time. I will have to break his arm if he doesn't agree to help me with mine... especially that fabrication part... that is on my new ride, if and when that happens again.

I have literally been working like a mule plowing a clay field. Between the Shack, First Troy Finance and getting ready to open a new company, Premier Credit... I have been worked over pretty well. What else is a man to do if he wants to keep his expensive hobby of electronics up to date. :bigsmile:

I will call you tomorrow... actually later this morning. It is past my nighty night time. I ain't gonna wanna get up and go to the gym in the morning. I wonder if my buddies would notice I ain't there. :sleep:

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Welcome to the Shack, Nick.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts