Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone

I thought it was about time to register here after reading on the forum for a long time.

I have learned a lot, and hope to be able to contribute with some knowledge too.

I live in the southern parts of Norway, (and no, there is'nt any polar bears around.. :heehee:).

We live in an old farmhouse, built in the early 1700's, it is me, my wife and to children, age 1 and 9. I have built a small house in the backyard, about 10x6m, with a workshop in the basement, and a dedicated HT on the ground floor.

My equipment: Klipsch RF83, Klipsch RC64, Klipsch Surrond RS62, and Klipsch RVX64. Subwoofer is SVS PCI 20-39, but I am waiting on 2 x 21" maelstroms, which is going to be mounted in IB. Emotiva XPA-3, Onkyo 905, Pioneer LX Bluray, Tvix mediaplayer, Sony XRD projector, PS3.

The new IB sub, is going to be poweres by Face Audio F1600TX, and use Behringer deq 2496 as an equalizer.

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Hello,
Reddal, welcome to HomeTheaterShack. So glad you have gone ahead and signed up. Very nice system you have there.
Cheers,
JJ

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Hi Reddal, Welcome aboard the Shack!

Enjoy your continued stay with us.

·
Elite Shackster
7,142 Posts
He Riddal welcome to the shack. I'm about to pull the trigger on a set of XTZ speakers which IIRC dont come too far from Norway. Enjoy your stay :T

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Welcome Reddal! Fellow Klipsch lovers are always welcome! Glad we've helped!

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Wow.. it's been so long I had to look at it to see!
To get into the map, click "Google Map"
Technology Font Electronics Electronic device Scoreboard
Look for the 'Your Entry" link at the top...
Map Text Line Ecoregion Technology
Once in there you should be able to pan and zoom the map using the controls on the top left, and click your location. I think.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey

I dont se the "Google Me" button.:dontknow:

Maybe I have to come over the limit 5 posts to be able to see it..?

-Tommy

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome Reddal. Have fun, Dennis

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Hey

I dont se the "Google Me" button.:dontknow:

Maybe I have to come over the limit 5 posts to be able to see it..?

-Tommy
Yes, you do, but I see you've gotten on the map!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts