Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there every one, I have seen some great help here. I just found this forum today, and I am not a member on any other AV forum. This place looks great! Cant wait for an opportunity to help someone out, although alot of the questions around here look far beyond my knowledege!

Well Im 27, and my main interest in Audio And Visual would be news, music, and movies. In no specific order! Not so big into video games, although my new 3D TV has me trying out the new Black Ops game!

If I had to pick I would say music is my fav!

I tint windows for a LIVING. And don't know what else to say about myself

Cheers

Phil.

·
Moderator Emeritus
3,772 Posts
Hi Phil, welcome to HTS! :wave:

I might get fired for saying this, but I think it's a good idea for folks to check out other AV/HT forums and see what they have to offer in their area of interest. I think in most cases you will find the best info right here at Home Theater Shack! ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Phil, welcome to HTS! :wave:

I might get fired for saying this, but I think it's a good idea for folks to check out other AV/HT forums and see what they have to offer in their area of interest. I think in most cases you will find the best info right here at Home Theater Shack! ;)
Well your advice is much appreciated! After reading your terms of use, I get the impression this place will be very informative!

And Fired? Honesty is always the best policy!

Looking forward to some great discusions! Maybe you know somone who could help me out with this?

http://www.hometheatershack.com/for...c-p50vt25-television-together.html#post336242

Thanks again for your honest advice, Ill stick to this forum for now, it looks like a great bunch of people!

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Phil,
Welcome and so glad that you are with us.
Cheers,
JJ

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome to the Shack. Have fun. Dennis

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
Hello and Welcome to HTS.

·
Registered