Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I've been a member at the shack for several months, but only recently put together a testing kit with a Galaxy CM 140 meter and Turtle Beach SRM sound card. I've downloaded the latest version of REW on my laptop, and am looking forward to running some sweeps. I don't really have flexibility in moving my speakers/sub more than a couple of inches, so at the moment, am more interested in the current performance of my setup. Will post some sweeps soon, and look forward to the feedback from all the knowledgeable people here!

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Welcome to the Shack!

Just be aware that using REW on a laptop will only work if it has a "line in" not a microphone input.

Enjoy your stay with us.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Welcome aboard......:wave:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just be aware that using REW on a laptop will only work if it has a "line in" not a microphone input.
Hi, yes, this is why I got an external Turtle Beach sound card, which will connect to the laptop via usb. Are you saying that will not work?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Hi, yes, this is why I got an external Turtle Beach sound card, which will connect to the laptop via usb. Are you saying that will not work?

Thanks.
Yes, That will work just fine.

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome htenthusiast. Have fun. Dennis

1 - 10 of 10 Posts