Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All! I was recently thrust (unwillingly) into the AV world with the acquisition of a high end home theater company that was abandoned and left in museum status since the recession. Amazingly enough the building held millions of dollars worth of items including 7 fully equipped beautiful home theaters in addition to a warehouse full of various high-end equipment, tools, wire, and parts. Although we have been fortunate to sell off a lot of the items in the smaller theaters, we are still left with the largest one that was estimated alone at $1.9 Million when it was built. Additionally we have racks full of miscellaneous brand new parts, brackets, boxes and spools of speaker and AV wire and even tools that we are anxious to get rid of. The problem is I only know enough to be dangerous and I need some assistance in determining value and possibly finding a few folks that might be interested in taking some of this off of our hands. Name brands of some of the items included in our inventory are CAT (California Audio Technology), Crestron, Mid Atlantic, Lutron, and Sonance just to name a few. Any help that I can get would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts