Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been working on my basement for 5years now and it finally is framed and starting to drywall. The things I had to do were very hard indeed like digging 90 yards of dirt out a small basement window 5 gallon pales at a time just to have a 8 ft ceilieng.That is just the start of what I did to get the Home theater idea going.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack!

Howdy the colors and welcome to the Shack!

Looking forward to seeing you around often... :T

Sonnie

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome, glad you are getting all finished. Have fun. Dennis

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome everyone, soon I will put some pics up been really busy hence 5years and counting.lol

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Finally the wife is not using income tax refund for any trips so now FINALLY can finish the basement!!!!!!!!!!!:jiggy::yay2::bigsmile::jump:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well Im still alive and the basement is comming along. I now have the bathroom and the kids playroom painted and just have to do the trim work. I have been stalling on finishing cause I cant seem to stick to a plan allways changing my mind plus the cash flow seems to go to the wife and kids. I need to figure on getting my pics up from the early construction and show why its taking so long even though its not a big basement it sure feels like it work wise.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts