Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Great looking cables and room. I always end up being a sucker for symmetry, and a nice clean room. Since yours fits both categories, I really like it! I'm intrigued to hear more about the new subs, going to have to keep checking in on this thread until we get some kind of resolution.

·
Registered
259 Posts
A very nice looking box. Looks as though you'll get nothin' but sore knuckles on a rap test. I really like the look of the room.

Just one new Sub?

Ditto on the cool dog!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have an attic truss bonus room too, but my hip walls are 5.5' high. I have been thinking of moving my surrounds from the hip wall up to the slope to clear the tall backs of our seats.

Just curious where your surrounds are located? I assume you have them mounted on the attic slope since putting them on the hip wall would be rather low?....

Rob

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm also curious about those panels on the sloped wall. A dumb typical question but, Did you notice an improvement with the panels up there? Did you use the mirror trick for the sloped panels or was it more for aesthetics, but you still got some good room treatment?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I'm also curious about those panels on the sloped wall. A dumb typical question but, Did you notice an improvement with the panels up there? Did you use the mirror trick for the sloped panels or was it more for aesthetics, but you still got some good room treatment?
they were mainly bought for the echo in the room. I bought enough to do the whole room and "look" good.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
The Room is lookin' Good !
Nice Job ..

·
Registered
89 Posts
Wow!!! That's a nice new washer and dryer set.:bigsmile: Holy smokes where are you going to put those things? You may have to build another BONUS room.:ponder:

BAck to the panels on the slope walls...Did it help with the echo as well as clarity?

Like I said in an earlier post, my hip walls are 5.5' tall so I am only shooting for those walls but if it will help in overall clarity, I would go for it.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts