Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 40 of 396 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Houston looks great and at all phases I picked them In the afc championship game
It will be great if they make it that far! My main concern is the QB.. The backups are just not that experienced.

I just go one game at a time.. Too many disappointments at the end of the past seasons for me. .lol..

But for now, the future does seem bright! :)

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Wow I wish I could just blacklist the NFL after this Monday night game these refs were terrible ..the 30yard pass interference was bogus And the hail marry was a joke, I can't believe it

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I hope the refs and the nfl can work things out soon. Last night's game shows that the refs do not know what they are doing.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Just to update this thread.

Lot of news reports today that the NFL and Refs are now in agreement and the lockout is tentatively over.

Regular officials will work the Browns-Ravens game Thursday night in Baltimore and the Refs Union will vote on the agreement on Friday and Saturday.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Im happy to see the normal refs are back .. unfortunately it took the packers getting robbed a game for them to realize this was a mistake.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
At least the real refs will be there now.

Better late then never.

And as a side joke, we can blame the "real" refs when they make their mistakes.. lol :)

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Yesterday evening, Regular Refs were back and no controversy was fund as the Baltimore Ravens beat the Cleveland Browns 23-16. I suspect the honeymoon will be thru the weekend and then we can start blaming the regular refs the next week after.. :)

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Great game today!

Another Texans win!

38-14 over Titans

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
tripplej said:
Great game today!

Another Texans win!

38-14 over Titans
They continue to look great now lets see how they do against the Packers and Ravens before there bye

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
They continue to look great now lets see how they do against the Packers and Ravens before there bye
Yeah.. The next two games will be tough.. Not sure if I can watch but will try with one eye open.. :)

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
The Texans won against the Jets last night but the game wasn't great. Lot of injuries to star players.
A win is a win but with the injuries they are now more likely to have a much harder time winning their next game.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
As a Texans fan, I am worried about that Packers game especially with the latest injuries.. It should be a good game regardless. The prices are thru the roof for that game.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Texans were handed their first defeat last night.

Packers 42
Texans 24

It was a tough game to watch.

Texans have to improve a lot more if they want to be in the same area as the elite teams in the NFL

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
True, but they were playing a Packers team that was angry after being up 21 and losing to an inferior team. I still think they are the team to beat in the AFC.
I agree the Texans are the best in the AFC.

Onward to the next game (Baltimore) which will also be tough..

·
Banned
97 Posts
'The only down fall is the agreement with the wife to watch her shows during the week'

Wow, must be an incredibly exciting place to be, with your NFL and her shows, which you obviously don't like!

What would you recommend, other than those two options?

·
Registered
226 Posts
I was happy to see GB show up to the game last night. Pretty impressive win against a good team and with some weapons sitting idle on the sidelines.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I was happy to see GB show up to the game last night. Pretty impressive win against a good team and with some weapons sitting idle on the sidelines.
You just can't beat Aaron Rodgers. The man is an elite QB.. Texans had a tough time against him alone! lol :)

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Texans won today. Good game.

43 to 13 against the Ravens

Back to the winning side! :)

21 - 40 of 396 Posts