Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

41 - 60 of 396 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Texans will probably clinch a playoff birth by week 10
I can see it happen but I take it one game at a time. Too many disappointments with the Texans by the end of the season. Although this season is very different from all the previous seasons so there is hope! :)

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I have been watching the Washington vs Pittsburgh game and I must tell you the throwback jersey's for the Pittsburgh team is terrible.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Do you get credit for these submissions towards the prize awards? I don't see how they have anything to do with this forum?
I am not sure about prize submissions. Since this thread is for NFL talk, I am posting topics in regards to the nfl. :)

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I actually liked the uniforms the Steelers had on today
Really. Wow. Even with the long stripe socks? lol :)

I guess each person has their own likes.

Also, they won the game so who knows those bumble bee outfits maybe good luck for them. :)

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Those were the worst uniforms I have ever seen...........:yikes: My Patriots rolled today....:bigsmile:

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Another good win for the Houston Texans! 29-9 win over the Bills! Way to go Texans! :)

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Houston looks great but Manning is playing like he never missed a game should be an exciting second half of the season...and IMO I feel like the falcons are a bit overrated
#GoPackGo

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Houston looks great but Manning is playing like he never missed a game should be an exciting second half of the season...and IMO I feel like the falcons are a bit overrated
#GoPackGo
I agree with you. I just don't understand how Atlanta can be undefeated. I thought Dallas was going to win yesterday.. But the cowgirls are just bad this year.. :)

Eventually Atlanta will face a tough team and then we will see what they are made of.

For now, onward to the next game for the Texans! :)

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Oh man. This game is something. I am on pins and needles! :)

Texans won a good close game.

Go Texans!

Onward to the next game! :)

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Texans won in OT. What a game. They should have had this game thou considering who they were playing. The Jacksonville Jaguars surprised everybody today. Thankfully the Texans were able to get the win. Onward to the next game!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Did not expect that game to be as close as it was but nice win couple more weeks and you clinch.The Packers won keeps them only a half game back and 2-0 n the division.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Wow. What a game. Texans again win in OT. I can't take all this OT games.. Happy Thanksgiving to all! :)

41 - 60 of 396 Posts