Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

101 - 120 of 396 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I agree. Next weekend game will show if the Texans have what it takes to play the "elite" teams in the NFL.. If they can't, they better get a better QB! :)

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
The Texans gave their best effort but obviously the Patriots were the better team.

As the saying goes every year .. "There is always next year" :)

Very good AFC/NFC championship game next weekend! :)

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Exciting championship game today! SF goes onward to the super bowl!

·
Registered
2,072 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
What I think is neat about these two coaching brothers is they both lost in the championship game last year by a field goal... and now they both come back this year and are playing in the Super Bowl. This has to be a testament to the NFL mindset of this bloodline.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
One thing is for sure Coach Harbaugh will win the superbowl..

The question is which one??

Must be tough for the parents to see which side they want to win, most likely they will be polite and say they wish both could win.. Wonder if a superbowl could end in a tie???

:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Having two televisions and a DVR solves all the "Wife hating Football" issues in my house. But then if you DVR something and you frind Says"Cant believe the Dolphins lost again".That kinda ruins it.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Having two televisions and a DVR solves all the "Wife hating Football" issues in my house. But then if you DVR something and you frind Says"Cant believe the Dolphins lost again".That kinda ruins it.
Personally I find it pointless to to DVR games .. There's always someone who ruins it for you or if you play fantasy football you see the scores..and when it comes to the wife hating football I understand that very well, it started were I could watch one game a weekend about 8years ago .. And now she has given up and just gets a newspaper and I'm good for the day. :D

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Just weeks away from both College and NFL seasons to start...and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Last night the official NFL season started!

About time!

:)

Season started with the Denver Broncos' 49-27 win over the Baltimore Ravens.

Who will go to the superbowl??

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
San Francisco vs. Denver in the Super Bowl. Barring an injury to Peyton I don't see a better team than the Broncos.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I still have hope in the Texans but in reality we will make it to the playoffs and then the usual will happen.

We really need a good/elite quaterback. Schaub is an average QB but in the playoffs we need one better.

Unfortunately, I don't see him leaving so another season of the same old same old.

We shall see.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I would say he's above average but not elite.
lol. Between average and above average at best! :)

When it comes to the playoffs thou, that is when he is beat. He just doesn't have it in my opinion..

We shall see if he can be better but I doubt it.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I thought this thread would be very active.. :scratch:

More activity on the college football thread. :T

Tonight the Texans play in the second game for the Monday Night Football. Only drawback is that it is a very very late game for me.. We shall see how it goes with Schaub and company. Go Texans! :)

101 - 120 of 396 Posts