Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

121 - 140 of 396 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
I am not that much on NFL until the playoffs.... then I like to watch a little. I am definitely more of a college football talker. Roll Tide! See what I mean... I just can't help myself.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I'm still getting over the packers loss from yesterday
Well, if there is any consolation, always remember there is another game in a few days to help remove that loss.

On any given Sunday as the saying goes anything can happen. :T

Also, the second half of the season is where the real push comes in to see who makes the playoffs, etc. :)

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Well, if there is any consolation, always remember there is another game in a few days to help remove that loss. :clap:

On any given Sunday as the saying goes anything can happen. :T

Also, the second half of the season is where the real push comes in to see who makes the playoffs, etc. :)
Well I definitely didn't expect them to go 16-0 just the 9ers have had there number lately

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I am not that much on NFL until the playoffs.... then I like to watch a little. I am definitely more of a college football talker. Roll Tide! See what I mean... I just can't help myself.
lol. Yes, the college thread is active. :)

I watch both college and NFL. I mostly only watch Texas teams thou.. Just want a good game. If they win, they win, if they don't, well, as long as the games go well, I am happy. :)

I used to be die hard NFL fan -- Oilers but then that day came in 1993 when the Oilers callapsed against the Bills and let's just say, that game turned me away from being a die hard fan anymore. Now, I just enjoy the game for the sake of the game! :)

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
I would definitely place my NFL passion for the Chiefs higher than my collegiate allegiance for Mizzou. Look out for the Chiefs this year and our next victim is the Romo led Cowboys. Let's do this!

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Good to see some movement on this thread. For a second there, I thought this thread had become very slow.. lol.

Thanks everybody. Let's try and keep this thread "active" till superbowl time!

May the best team will it all. :)

P.S. as long as the cowgirls don't make it all the way. lol. :)

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Well, it was a very late game for me yesterday. But, in the end the Texans pulled it off with a win over the Chargers -- 31 to 28. Go Texans! :)

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Well,. today's game for the Texans went all the way to the end and then some with Over Time.

In the end, the Texans won!

Another win but I don't like these very close games! :)

30 to 24 win over Titans!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Looks like the same old run and shoot yourself in the foot Detroit Lions to me:(. At least all Lions fans are use to it.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Looks like the same old run and shoot yourself in the foot Detroit Lions to me:(. At least all Lions fans are use to it.
lol. I feel your pain. We used to live in Detroit when I was a kid and then later when my dad got laid off from GM, we headed to Texas for jobs and we have been here ever since. So, I know what you mean! :)

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Thought for sure my Saints were going to lose that game yesterday, and then Drew did what Drew does and pulled one out. Nice to be able to win that type of game!
The bucs have had a tough first 2 weeks .. Back to back final drive losses

·
Premium Member
7,209 Posts
The bucs have had a tough first 2 weeks .. Back to back final drive losses
Mistakes are killing them right now - just too many costly penalties.

On the plus side, if the Saints D continues to play like this, the Saints have a shot to go deep into the playoffs.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I think the Broncos, Seahawks, Texans, Patriots, Bears, Saints, and Chiefs are the only undefeated teams so far. It should be interesting to see who can go further without a loss. :)

I just wonder if the Jags will win a game or not.

·
Premium Member
7,209 Posts
I think the Broncos, Seahawks, Texans, Patriots, Bears, Saints, and Chiefs are the only undefeated teams so far. It should be interesting to see who can go further without a loss. :)

I just wonder if the Jags will win a game or not.
Broncos IMO - they have got such an easy schedule.

And, I am betting on seeing the second 0-16 team in Jacksonville - they are just plain HORRIBAD...

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
And, I am betting on seeing the second 0-16 team in Jacksonville - they are just plain HORRIBAD...
I am not a Jacksonville fan but I do feel for the poor fans. Man, to have such a terrible team. Reminds me of those days when the Saints fans had those brown grocery bags over their heads with only the eyes cut out. lol.

oh man..

·
Premium Member
7,209 Posts
I am not a Jacksonville fan but I do feel for the poor fans. Man, to have such a terrible team. Reminds me of those days when the Saints fans had those brown grocery bags over their heads with only the eyes cut out. lol.

oh man..
Ah yes - the days of the "Aints". It was right around then that I became a fan - 31 years ago now. Odd for a Wisconsinite not to be a Packer fan!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
The Jags just need to sign Timmy Tebow... Blaine Gabbert or this other guy going to do any better

121 - 140 of 396 Posts