Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

No distortion graph

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  JohnM 
#1 ·
Hi,
I have been using REW 5,16 (Windows XP) for nearly a year and have just turned my attention to the distortion graph for earlier measurements of speaker performance made with a swept sine signal. Sometimes a graph is not available, often for the first measurement in a series (on the same day). I expect it is a simple matter, but I cannot see what I have done wrong!

#3 ·
Thanks JohnM. I have installed 5.18 and achieved distortion graphs for measurements I made today. However, I wasn't able to find the graphs for the "bugged" measurements.

Earlier I had a problem that I couldn't save some measurements, which problem I bypassed by only using REW as an administrator. Was this a bug or just that JRE doesn't run well in Windows XP?

#5 ·
Yes, the folder was accessible to the user (without administrator priviledges). Unfortunately I cannot recall exactly what the error message was. This happened twice, after which I made a point of logging on as administrator. XP has otherwise been very stable and I cannot recall having had this problem anywhere before. I could try going back to REW 5.18 as a normal user, but it's shame to lose all your measurements because you can't save them. The "save all measurements" function is rather cumbersome because you have to type in the whole file name each time (unless I missed something...)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.