Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if this is the right area to post this, but I'm wondering if anybody has been seeing any deals on HD or Blue Ray discs for Black Friday - I know I sure haven't. They just got a bunch of HD DVD players in the public's hands, but they are going to stay limited to a nice upconverting dvd player if they don't lower the cost of HD DVDs or put some deals out there. Let me know if anybody finds some deals this week, thanks.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Ugh. I have all on that list I want and the rest are ones that would have to be in a Walmart $5 HD Bin before they'd get my interest.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I appreciate the offer, but I can get the regular dvd for <=$5, so I'll just go that route. Same with 300, I can get the regular dvd for $6 Friday, so that's what I'll do. Really, same with a whole **** of a lot of movies :R Until the high definition discs drop a bit more in price and used saturation gets higher on Amazon, I'll just keep buying regular dvd. I'd rather get 3 movies on dvd that already look really good upconverted than 1 on HD DVD that looks a little better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts