Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have been fighting this issue and could not get it figured out. I first thought I had a bad board in my minidsp 2x4. but I reset it to factory and it worked with audio going through it. when I import the rew file into minidsp all the levels for all filters are -10 to -15 Db and I end up getting no sound. why do you think this is happening? I will see if I can upload a file after I get home from work. It seems this is the only time I have to figure out what's going on.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
As with my DRC88BM, there has to be a Master Vol ...after exiting my calibration tool the Mstr Vol is always very low so I have to raise the Mstr Output manually....hope this helps

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All levels are up 100% when I try to playback. I am not sure the reason for the levels being so low. I have looked all over night and day with no answer to why it keeps the levels so low. Maybe the level on the mic is too high when doing the sweep?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
try to record some screen shots as you go through the sweep process - post them here so maybe we can figure this out

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will when I get home from work. It would be nice to get this figured out before I get my second sub in May and my bedroom sub in the next week or so.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts