Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any circuit that would interfere loudspeaker's signals? My neighbor always plays his sound system too loud that it would send vibrations in my room even during night time. Is there any circuit that would send interference to disrupt the speakers' output?

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
Tiki, have you tried talking to them about the noise? I have found myself to me the noisy neighbor on more than a few occasions and a friendly chat or text has been a good solution.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Not that I'm aware of, most communities do have home owners associations with rules to cover such things. Have you let him know that it's too loud?

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
I have to agree. If you try to do something like you talk about, which I don't believe is even possible, you will just escalate the problem and it would more than likely get nastier. If you talk to them and they refuse to cooperate, especially at night, tell them you will call in a complaint for excessive noise.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I seem to be the noisy neighbour often hehe.. But somehow my neighbours have never complained. To loud Psytrance. I'm lucky :) They must enjoy it :sn:

·
Premium Member
2,539 Posts
There's no device I am aware of and if there were chances are it would be illegal to own/use.

Depending on whether the noisy neighbors are generally friendly and approachable you can talk to them about the noise or you can simply call the police.

If you talk to them and it doesn't work there will be no doubt who called the police when you have finally had enough.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts