Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks,

I joined this when when I was setting up my super rough man cave, and everyone was very helpful. My needs were simple then and now I will be setting up my company's office and this will be a bit more complex.

I am looking to connect 3 TVs to 1 Centralized control rack, And rather than buy x3 devices for each TV and send the signal HDMI>ethernet>HDMI, I'd like to use some sort of HDMI matrix and was wondering if Monoprice products cut the mustard and if there are any better tips and tricks set up videos?

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Welcome to HTS!

You'll probably find matrix advice on the forum (this member intro page probably isn't the right place to be asking).... just dip into the AV Home Theater section and post there. ;-)

In the mean time, if you use Facebook or Twitter, click on the supplied links and follow us! It's a great way to find out about new equipment reviews, news, and HTS forum announcements. We also feature lots of other content.

Also, post your completed Home Theater (here)... I'm sure other members would love to see it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts