Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say nice site! Been reading up on tons of things surrounding home theaters, and learing a lot from the site!

I've always had a fascination with speakers and sound. The fascination usually found it's way into my trucks, and still does. I've have door panels, about three sets of kick panels, and a center console projects going currently. Seems I never keep the same setup for too long... Not that I'm always disappointed, but usually out of the desire to try something new!

With age however seems to come a shift in the priorities... That serious money getting pumped into automotive sound is now starting to shift to the HT end of things...

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Hello Lee and welcome to the Shack!

Your situation sounds similar to mine. For years I was big into car stereo, but then things started shifting to the home. I still enjoy piddling with car stereo... but HT is a higher priority.

Here's some of my car stereo projects... nothing elaborate. The older I get, the less creative I get.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Welcome Lee, you made the same decision that many other people (myself included) have made. With home theater the possibilities are on a completely different level than what you are probably used to. I think you will also find the community to be extremely welcoming.

·
Friend of the Shack
1,356 Posts
Hi Lee,

Yep, used to be way into car stereos, but many years ago. I guess I just don't spend as much time in the car anymore... HT and home audio are just as fun though!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts