Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I finally jumped on the tablet wagon...Does anybody know if there are any Home Theater remote control apps for the Nook HD??..I don't know much about tablets, but is there a place or website that has certain Home Theater control apps??

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a nook HD+; It is open to the android marketplace, so if your device manufacturer has an android app, you can use it. I have a Yamaha RX-V867 receiver, and the app for it works great. I never looked for a general app, though.

·
Registered
87 Posts
If your equipment doesn't have the app to go with it, it may be difficult. AFAIK, the Nook HD doesn't have an IR port, so it wouldn't be much other than a wi-fi remote.

But, if you don't mind an additional purchase for a Nook HD universal remote (as well as your phone or whatever else - iPhone/Android/PC), the Logitech Ultimate Hub (http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/harmony-ultimate-hub?crid=60) might be a nice option. I've been eyeing this myself for use with an iPad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.