Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all. looking for more advice!

i have a tempest I 15" sub in a ~200L ported box currently being powered by an oaudio 500w plate. i have recently come across a cheap behringer ep2500 and was wondering if i would notice any improvements by replacing the oaudio with it? i only bought the behringer because it was cheap and i hope to one day add another sub.

any opinions would be appreciated.

cheers

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
hey all. looking for more advice!

i have a tempest I 15" sub in a ~200L ported box currently being powered by an oaudio 500w plate. i have recently come across a cheap behringer ep2500 and was wondering if i would notice any improvements by replacing the oaudio with it? i only bought the behringer because it was cheap and i hope to one day add another sub.

any opinions would be appreciated.

cheers
I doubt you'd have a noticeable improvement. Now a cheap bfd could be a very nice addition.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Yes, that is what he is talking about :T
If you plan on getting a second Tempest-X sometime, I would recommend getting the EP2500. That way you could run both of them off of the same amp.
Otherwise, the BFD would be a better thing to spend your money on right now. It could help your subs response greatly depending on your room.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts