Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the details of the Oaudio version of the Bash 300w amp? I'm curious if it's the same amp as the PE version.

I sent an email to Oaudio, but though maybe someone here had traced out the resistors themselves.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Well, the PE version has an "HPF", so that's different. :) Kidding....I'm just kidding. I don't believe there is a difference in amps except for the color. The manual shows a FR curve, whose low end looks to have an f3 at about 17Hz.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, the PE version has an "HPF", so that's different. :) Kidding....I'm just kidding. I don't believe there is a difference in amps except for the color. The manual shows a FR curve, whose low end looks to have an f3 at about 17Hz.
Doh! Love it when I have a typo in a thread title.

You know, I checked the manual and looked for a boost table, but never paid any attention to the curve. I'm 0 for 2 with this thread.

Thanks for the info - it does look to be the same filter as the PE Bash... or close enough anyway.

·
Registered
13 Posts
O Audio stated that the HPF is set at 20hz on there 300 watt plate amplifier, so a F3 point of 17hz is most likely correct.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts