Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first, Thank you to those genuises that put together REW and BFD guide so that we can all have access to them.:T
I have done my measurments, applied the filters in bfd and made sure the in/out is not flashing and when I measure to see the difference I get the same measurements. Am I missing something simple?:dumbcrazy:

Thanks,

Henry

·
Registered
7,514 Posts
Well, as long as the IN/OUT LED is solid green, then those filters are enabled.

The best way to check out if all is working OK, is to use REW to generate a single sine wave at 50Hz (for example), and turn on the sub so you can hear that tone, then enter a filter at 50Hz into the BFD front panel and play around with the gain of that filter. Turn the gain a large negative and hear the tone go away, and then turn it up and hear the tone get loud. Use that as your test tool..

brucek

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, as long as the IN/OUT LED is solid green, then those filters are enabled.

The best way to check out if all is working OK, is to use REW to generate a single sine wave at 50Hz (for example), and turn on the sub so you can hear that tone, then enter a filter at 50Hz into the BFD front panel and play around with the gain of that filter. Turn the gain a large negative and hear the tone go away, and then turn it up and hear the tone get loud. Use that as your test tool..

brucek
Thanks brucek, I did what you suggested and found out when I used the left selection on the bfd instead of the right, it worked. I dont know why because I thought I set everything up to go thru the right channel.

Thanks again,

Henry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.