Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD, SOLD, SOLD

I have three of Odyssey's best "glass ceiling" Stratos mono amps (before Kismet) for sale. I also own a pair of Kismets, which are staying in my downsized two-channel system. These ones have red board, extreme power supply upgrade with full 180 uF cap upgrade. Built in 2008, I am the second owner. They are excellent amps, combining the warmth and three-dimensionality of tubes with the speed and control of solid state. They run only slightly warm for a class A/AB amp, and will drive any speaker with ease and finesse. Just finished re-biasing them so the next owner can enjoy them to their full potential. If you are unfamiliar with Odyssey amps, they are very natural sounding - grain free, musical, huge soundstage - they just let the music come through and make the speakers disappear.

Condition of the amps is excellent cosmetically (rated 8/10 conservatively) and perfect functionally. No noise or hum even with very sensitive speakers. I have the original boxes, and manuals. They will be well-packaged for safe shipping. Asking $850 for each amp - will sell just one or all three. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.